Re: [codec] comparitive quality testing

Anisse Taleb <anisse.taleb@huawei.com> Mon, 18 April 2011 23:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:40:34 +0000
From: Anisse Taleb <anisse.taleb@huawei.com>
To: Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell@juniper.net>, Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>, "codec@ietf.org" <codec@ietf.org>
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: BrnU DnLB ECrH J9sw KaRp QafD RVuS SZgQ Weun YARi aykO cFlx cslZ c5a0 eAy3 khY3; 3; YwBvAGQAZQBjAEAAaQBlAHQAZgAuAG8AcgBnADsAZwBtAGEAeAB3AGUAbABsAEAAagB1AG4AaQBwAGUAcgAuAG4AZQB0ADsAcgBvAG4ALgBlAHYAZQBuAC4AdABsAHYAQABnAG0AYQBpAGwALgBjAG8AbQA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {024DBEF7-B0FF-4D81-8984-FFF6F37A12A7}; YQBuAGkAcwBzAGUALgB0AGEAbABlAGIAQABoAHUAYQB3AGUAaQAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:40:26 GMT; UgBFADoAIABjAG8AbQBwAGEAcgBpAHQAaQB2AGUAIABxAHUAYQBsAGkAdAB5ACAAdABlAHMAdABpAG4AZwA=
x-cr-puzzleid: {024DBEF7-B0FF-4D81-8984-FFF6F37A12A7}