Re: [codec] RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec - draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-00

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 05 July 2011 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=C9kRzzvUQN2ptGAxryZ46mFUj6UQs9bSyppDOm0kqkk=; b=O1INOwDxMw6sVdpJOfYQ0fWuGg/bkJ9xghXVg+hg2bTNzGbqTCifc8qkYF0iSLcYad aUMCInBrqLpuFHCnk1PmefP0vmMYjNFUtD6LMtoYh7hKX+xf3s48B7IwjRMpvEFDndIq 6/IqeB1eV0tA5MkYIFa435kGoPdSxaxkSXxj8=