Re: [codec] A concrete proposal for requirements and testing

Kat Walsh <kat@mindspillage.org> Sat, 09 April 2011 17:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=90J7x8ycSlNwMkwKuvPQd//P0qZRsFhNe7Fr6w75VMg=; b=vl/GcmtXxYx0yHJ3POSHqYDTUEkV5SAvPjNDT2jkKdTLlwXU5NdACfUgxCvAw9dPXG 4HlWJmMoVr/bHMJ2Bz736j01As9ZJz46kS+34+/+ay3H2TkDr50Nlfh2aq62YQKe4ZiU NmXj4pxT97Gxh4e46Lm8MbAfFWz4gPx/qDDs4=