Re: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard@gmail.com> Sun, 24 July 2011 12:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZrNey8f0iKLMkesVPFhkcCsfSPZ2ocPovpiJHF7rYcA=; b=vk1BBMnlGsKuhw7rvxHsaDctESZ2wOHyVuT2hbUKcShDeqacf6/R5EaWYfTuC4KPaa Afr8iMNdNd98RooRXq0j93wlBiBGQLsN8U086Hc5SS90BdEOjBuDQEcHLRDyeT9CuTXa 3fdCgueaqEExqt1BYLGdCjJ0JmArtmpzQhbWo=