Re: [codec] A concrete proposal for requirements and testing

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Thu, 07 April 2011 01:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LG0m2ocrhnYMFHyFTOT8eZatR+d/ExL9bJb6N0TcL5Q=; b=qrzECZNXa4zjjsy8ud8rPI0NWNOb3PULBNuCs1ZAQUYrFpnBva5SYDbiYDks2KYMkn 2FvkzMbJUWVR1HZxR1ulUqNtBYwFkn+q8awP8CQLVRi/G/6PAxksCWWnPVdN+MrDaSqi jEcuF99TZ68XuUGDOkdDOEGTpgS016RCSJBmw=