Re: [codec] #28: Layered bit-stream

"Dmitry Yudin" <Yudin@spiritdsp.com> Thu, 06 May 2010 15:12 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 18:50:58 +0400
References: <5A3D7E7076F5DF42990A8C164308F8107884A0@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <5A3D7E7076F5DF42990A8C164308F8107FB29E@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <5A3D7E7076F5DF42990A8C164308F8107FB29F@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <5A3D7E7076F5DF42990A8C164308F8107FB2A7@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <001501caec85$72c43ff0$584cbfd0$@de> <5A3D7E7076F5DF42990A8C164308F8107FB370@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <000201caed1d$e9ae4ff0$bd0aefd0$@de>