Re: [codec] #16: Multicast?

"Raymond (Juin-Hwey) Chen" <rchen@broadcom.com> Tue, 25 May 2010 01:40 UTC

From: "Raymond (Juin-Hwey) Chen" <rchen@broadcom.com>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:38:47 -0700
References: <062.7439ee5d5fd36480e73548f37cb10207@tools.ietf.org> <3E1D8AD1-B28F-41C5-81C6-478A15432224@csperkins.org> <D6C2F445-BE4A-4571-A56D-8712C16887F1@americafree.tv> <C0347188-A2A1-4681-9F1E-0D2ECC4BDB3B@csperkins.org> <u2x6e9223711004210733g823b4777y404b02330c49dec1@mail.gmail.com> <000001cae173$dba012f0$92e038d0$@de> <r2q6e9223711004211010gfdee1a70q972e8239fef10435@mail.gmail.com> <001101cae177$e8aa6780$b9ff3680$@de> <t2t6e9223711004211119i6b107798pa01fc4b1d33debf1@mail.gmail.com> <002d01cae188$a330b2c0$e9921840$@de> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74AB3F4A017@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <4BD11C50.2020206@usherbrooke.ca> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74AB3F4A270@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <12151537-165D-426A-B71F-8B3D76BE4854@cisco.com> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74B901372FE@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <20100430230756.13687lc1s5o89gsc@mail.skype.net> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74B90345522@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <07C815A7-8F3C-4F85-A275-4352D0080EEA@cisco.com> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74B9043D30B@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <909E12B9-984F-4051-A93E-2291EFE0A40E@cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US