Re: [codec] draft test and processing plan for the IETF Codec

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 13 April 2011 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PEX3XG4mPTudesa8RfqdU0eJ2yrCpf++GFTaCjps3qw=; b=v3TO29psXgVib0bjnNUVcPXaYwwNMOC8zZSQZQ4GNFCzVUYruvQHHbZ5F3n1EnBQm/ ubr0cXen4mk/kd4/RUCsYmCXamYc7h9RccHozLw/L/LWu1RXKFGc05BGZJmMR2WW5wTx ykCgZ2E0Ika692gr5Lq5D4+WJ7p2ptRm4THH8=