Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

Rob Glidden <rob.glidden@sbcglobal.net> Sat, 27 March 2010 18:51 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=z0cTYo/TWAPN581IjcQQaT1/V7EkQ6Jq68pR0zcZX3tWsoEh2sBTYq+0RNCm8HSjCL5qONHDsUlf1D/72Am3nGN5R+IF5Grk8tZHkHNAFniORJs21pdSrwkPRfxqEGJwE2qsctIU7cuu4+ej5Tl5mpJR0wxwMZgTD2/q5QtXlH0= ;