[Codematch-develop] RES: RES: Codematch status

"Wanderson Paim" <wanderson.jesus@rnp.br> Wed, 23 March 2016 16:22 UTC

From: "Wanderson Paim" <wanderson.jesus@rnp.br>
To: "'Christian O'Flaherty'" <oflaherty@isoc.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 13:22:42 -0300
Cc: 'Matheus Prola' <matheusprola@hotmail.com>, 'codematch-develop' <codematch-develop@ietf.org>, 'Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville' <lisandro.granville@rnp.br>
Subject: [Codematch-develop] RES: RES: Codematch status

Hello,

In today’s call, just Matheus and me are online. After all changes in daylight saving time, are the meeting still happening at 12h GMT-4 ?

In the last week CodeMatch was updated with two features. One is the authentication system, which is now able to use DataTracker username and password to validate the sessions. The other one is the use of ‘autosuggest’ in some fields on the new CodeRequest form.

Both solutions can be tested in the development environment through the following link:

 <http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-dev/codematch/> http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-dev/codematch/

After having your feedback, we are going to move the code to the production environment in:

 <http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-master/codematch/> http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-master/codematch/

Best Regards

Wanderson