[Codematch-develop] RES: Feedback

"Wanderson Paim" <wanderson.jesus@rnp.br> Tue, 14 June 2016 18:53 UTC

From: Wanderson Paim <wanderson.jesus@rnp.br>
To: "'Eggert, Lars'" <lars@netapp.com>, codematch-develop@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:52:53 -0300
Subject: [Codematch-develop] RES: Feedback

Hello,

Thank you Lars for your sincere feedback. Let me try to contribute with your
comments considering our perspective. So we have subjects to discuss in our
next group call.

There are currently two environments, one for versions under development and
another one for 'production' version. In this case production means a
version more stable than the other one. The URLs for both environments are
below:

Under development: http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-dev/codematch/
Stable version: http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-master/codematch/

Follow my other comments in line.