Re: [codesprints] 7.39.1.dev4

Nick <nick@staff.ietf.org> Wed, 17 November 2021 03:56 UTC

From: Nick <nick@staff.ietf.org>
To: 'Lars Eggert' <lars@eggert.org>, 'Robert Sparks' <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Cc: codesprints@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:56:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [codesprints] 7.39.1.dev4

The Markdown package has been updated today to 3.3.5 and it prevents the server from starting.
Pinning the package version to 3.3.4 in requirements.txt resolves the issue.

@Robert Sparks:
By default, Docker for Desktop (mac and Windows) sets a limit on the number of CPU cores and RAM available to containers.
This is likely why you see a performance impact when running the tests inside the container vs on the host.

On Mac, you can increase these settings under Preferences > Advanced, in Docker for Desktop.

Nick