[Coin] Comments re. draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases (was: Re: Cancelling the COINRG meeting at IETF113)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Sun, 13 March 2022 07:33 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 1A5AC5499E7; Sun, 13 Mar 2022 08:33:01 +0100 (CET)