Re: [Coin] 答复: Agenda for today

christian.tschudin@unibas.ch Thu, 20 June 2019 21:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 14:02:37 -0700
From: christian.tschudin@unibas.ch
To: "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>
cc: Dirk Trossen <Dirk.Trossen@InterDigital.com>, Hejianfei <jeffrey.he@huawei.com>, Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com>, hemant@mnkcg.com, coin@irtf.org, Dirk Kutscher <ietf@dkutscher.net>
References: <8E9A4518-FD74-4EB4-B691-E3B5A8BA42D7@mjmontpetit.com> <MN2PR10MB36959DD956FD901833EEDF74F3100@MN2PR10MB3695.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <AB07990D3CAE53419132AB701C45693CD7A6B1CF@dggeml529-mbx.china.huawei.com> <00c901d52696$df847f10$9e8d7d30$@mnkcg.com> <MN2PR10MB3695AF826C53D97BDABDC9F0F3E50@MN2PR10MB3695.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <A7CE5C4D-083E-4E03-8CBE-C8FD342201D4@mjmontpetit.com> <BFCB8174-EC51-493E-8E57-B47464F34980@dkutscher.net> <alpine.OSX.2.21.1906200756460.66999@uusi> <634B93DB-2FD1-401B-B061-1D810A2ABF5A@orandom.net>