Re: [Coin] Academic contributions in COIN

Rute Sofia <sofia@fortiss.org> Wed, 09 October 2019 13:50 UTC

From: Rute Sofia <sofia@fortiss.org>
To: Aaron Ding <Aaron.Ding@tudelft.nl>
CC: "coinrg-chairs@irtf.org" <coinrg-chairs@irtf.org>, "jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk" <jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk>, "coin@irtf.org" <coin@irtf.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 13:50:25 +0000
References: <CAPjWiCTXJdkNWAMLhgv2Pb70gxX5=J0oXH8kyw4EfC4NF-B+PA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJi8f4EF-pEzkWkpQSsOESF84kzVH-U82JrSZJ2BcOPK3TDv0A@mail.gmail.com> <dd6aa8da8c9842ceb0ba9c02ed048e11@fortiss.org> <CAPjWiCRjtpqAG_Ypg7gwK1GwYPftit9+d0QBrNE-wgcWretm1A@mail.gmail.com> <993389b4904f49efb929fc83889b583f@fortiss.org> <CAPjWiCT_1LeYY+W-CGVHTUaMG3Q=1Tqc42ZDScteNsjdiKZc_g@mail.gmail.com> <9fbe48c2c2484fd78d3f8aff1c67b8d8@fortiss.org> <2B874273-CB0B-433A-8363-13D12CC7839C@tudelft.nl>
x-originating-ip: [192.168.17.86]