Re: [Coin] Comments re. draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases (was: Re: Cancelling the COINRG meeting at IETF113)

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Sun, 13 March 2022 12:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=t23zSkJ8U4c2HmFkn+4UASn8buTQ3t4BnqqN20iqzi4=; b=EfXtsXM+hR/JYDnaU23eAHPoxvg1mbXFCF49LlOFRLlhuMkeqBch6vj+II2zZBNIZ4 Ict1c2txhbl5g6tRrcpcMQGOn9NEwNkmehAA2DqllOwjWc/5BlSC7kkJ+qsABMqN24oF 5oxpLv9B2rxT6yPYp+z/ilSU3mTQEuj4cck8rLfqYUGuTxb0UMP3FoNQZ9T3tX+Rl6mF 4Zosf0Yz2HibaIgi7BMvME3vSiIApiQ2W2X4NodqT/4v5yKpcdJGvNLm7fEbDzXV7pIk rGEkk7gB6XfcewrgZuJtGFmRRPmw/Dltv0OLEne0u6ugQgUeJcRTMZpBJTqyGdDpnnHd jX4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=t23zSkJ8U4c2HmFkn+4UASn8buTQ3t4BnqqN20iqzi4=; b=7iEl0xx9vOeGUcvUv0j5YZ3MtUQVVTEdZeSbQkPbiClAJVJMlq0cX9IZyRT31yxq/2 2ujAGwWAe3Hbqb1YxPtiEgz3C5ajteDV1lWZ2EyaXyxoDiPa9VkSdReAczXnQmU5Hkjz nNtJEJIG/5kdBZg9hVUdHT6IeJEkrh6pnYjngKKEiP/6itKT5CplzeHLhuxE7GAJWFrn N5jrCxrnr2l99xL1L7BOh7KTBudCPvn7CG+OJkWYDTlU3RisY+kRkjOjbzi9VAoqYr5B BIQHOsJA6AiXEsnSgP7r+fCQrQsAIWeMrNL/TPmFjbLyTGJqtQBvo9JH8jHIR6QHawC1 SY9Q==