Re: [Coin] Academic contributions in COIN

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Wed, 09 October 2019 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QQWCMGibNRkXek4IKSldRuywcLC1CktZBMbVt+HHmhQ=; b=YNeehr7MKbjfH8GhFi105kOJp+pYH+r72AO0kiOr0WBweoAoizOaMgho5X5OQ3/WwV TB1+kEXdHEHp9eDYEe3jrY3sgWiuaqT4nL3MrCwFVg1yjYlT81a7zAGfTOzLuScPfP6x oUPuJcpcpnp0+/9kl9xomPx9Urrf0c/lLKiKYRvvIpKYkW/TtYhICqB688rrmh7HQTSP Nw6zjr+5lTD6Z0v9+tapjcsFq1mneaPMyOEW0E3kPq/Og8Dt0BqQyxlJzQ4LdPX6cDLw fgFrMH8t29i+2z0/YUrHHfde2s4HC15NZc9h6chwujsUnrF/Kmt082zTDM4HyCh/vIlf ykuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QQWCMGibNRkXek4IKSldRuywcLC1CktZBMbVt+HHmhQ=; b=atIy5BKLDq90Fx3VbEqCXAr0/REQTGP9/4G/4DrOHMGPiKV5kJmr9FacKymBpjyk7C U8pXshxseJkJJRT0Axb/5RqxeuYPf8h+DTiCZx8tpHLLVpmoyEZrYn0+fTETc6MimEuo P3sBRhDY/9KaoxLu2RzSFnvAA3NyfrnTLA6RkSOsUl00gjSQS3JoPaLQDpRAWQ/1djoz 3Lku2CyrR6MiQwh7GEKPf9GxGAbZLCWBv6Jc4zS/nlh7l6e3g16zd8UskXGb/1kD7OKh eE4HGiw5D9hvfYs6/7HBa2zBRKzoIicMMUUHZrvRHHoX9yZ7K8Sq7FzWQPrnOUECIUZo bsrQ==