Re: [Coin] COIN activities update

Ike Kunze <Ike.Kunze@comsys.rwth-aachen.de> Thu, 01 October 2020 11:56 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2CoBAB6wnVf/xUN4olfHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQGCD4EjLyOBEBWBNIQ9kUmaOYFkBQsBAQEBAQEBAQEIARgBDAgCBAEBhEsCF4IdAiU4EwIQAQEGAQEBAQEGBIZJDIVyAQEBBAEBITAVBgsQAgEIEQQBASEBBgMCAgIlCxQJCAIEDgWDJgGBfn4BDqgIdoEyhD8CDkGDeoE8BoE4hU5LQoZTD4FNP4ERJw8NgU9+PoJcAQEDAYEmARIBV4JhM4ItBJAJE4Mbhn+DJZlAKweBX4ELgRILh16RXwMfgw6KAIUNjnyVBYhzkHaELQICAgIJAhWBMziBCnBNJE8qAYI+UBcCDY4rF4hihUJ0NwIGAQkBAQMJfI03XwEB