Re: [Coma] (no subject)

"Yan Wang" <ywang@cnnic.cn> Fri, 29 June 2012 13:11 UTC

From: Yan Wang <ywang@cnnic.cn>
To: "'Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)'" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com>, 'Juergen Schoenwaelder' <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:11:09 +0800
Cc: coma@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Coma] (no subject)

Dear Mehmet and Juergen,
Thank you for your replies. Service management is really more suitable to
put in the use case.
There are many kinds of constraint networks and devices, as well as many
kinds of existing protocols for network management. I am still not quite
clear about the management requirements. Maybe we should propose several use
cases of different kinds of networks. It is good to make clear about their
common requirements and individual requirements.

Best wishes,
Yan