Re: [coman] WG Review: IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes (6lo)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5003; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380030103; x=1381239703; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lZEdrWFXiplikTOfNYNw9nrl5V8EkqCygwqywGZJPTw=; b=TQc8yVuThr6aiZ9eoJxRfcB4V4ZQXNkE44e6pm9xprHJVg5PF7DwRGJC HHGQLHtKlZfJK9pt8/dSxUXTwQROM2tNEE2wAwAYROoyNst6OB5S2k4aq Mb1QtZvwGBYlFju5kNJX8Q+sE1E91J/UD3IRukjqqrRvKO4alJBrJ8Ckh 8=;