[companions] IETF Companions T-Shirt - Rate the Designs!

Amy Vezza <avezza@amsl.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 21:00 UTC

From: Amy Vezza <avezza@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:00:44 -0500
To: companions@ietf.org
Subject: [companions] IETF Companions T-Shirt - Rate the Designs!

Hello IETF Companions!

The design period for the 2014 IETF Companions T-shirt has closed, and we are ready for your input!  Crowdspring designers submitted a total of five designs (three are extremely similar) and they are ready for your rating. Please note we can work with the designer to make small changes  -- color, language, logo or other small tweaks -- to whatever design is selected by the group.

We found the Crowdspring voting site to be less than intuitive, so we've prepared some instructions on how to rate the t-shirt designs:

Please click on the link provided below.  It will take you to the Crowdspring Web site.  Take a careful look at all five designs (as noted above, three are very similar with only subtle differences).  To zoom in on a design, mouse over it and click on the blue bar over the image that says "click here to keep zoom open."  If the image is off center in your window browser, or you can't see both sides, once you've clicked to keep the window open, you can click and drag the image so you can see the full design.  Please feel free to rate the designs (click on the stars to choose your rating) as well as leave comments in the comment box.  You can use the comment box to indicate what changes you might like to see if this design is selected, and you may also leave a name if you wish before saving your ratings (you may even make one up if you choose to remain anonymous!).

http://crowdspring.co/1dEElAN

And remember, once the favorite design is chosen, we can work with the designer to edit or change subtle things.  For instance, we will already request that "Hawaii" be changed to "Honolulu" if applicable.

Please email me directly at avezza@amsl.com if you have any trouble with the Crowdspring Web site and entering ratings or comments.

Best regards,

Amy