[companions] Mailing lists, Oxford, and a thanks to Zita for the ballet

Rosemarie Pelletier <rapelletier@patriot.net> Mon, 03 March 2014 18:24 UTC

From: Rosemarie Pelletier <rapelletier@patriot.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:23:55 -0500
To: Alexa Morris <amorris@amsl.com>
Cc: "companions@ietf.org" <companions@ietf.org>

It also seems like we have the two lists, one for companions in general, which we all wanted, and then a specific 89 list. Somehow we need to keep all former companions on an email list AND a specific list for the specific meetings.

If anyone is interested, I took the train to Oxford today, it is an hour each way, the train station in Oxford is in a great location, and of course, Paddington is just a few blocks from the Metropole…

A HUGE thank you to Zita for sharing her Ballet Pixelle last night at the companions’ reception and for offering to show it in full tomorrow night beginning at 7 pm. So, for those going to the social, you can actually see some of the ballet and then go to the social and get the best of both worlds.

Ro