Best Business says Cosmopolitian & Seventeen!

<> Fri, 30 April 1999 13:32 UTC

From: <>
Subject: Best Business says Cosmopolitian & Seventeen!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:20:03 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-medfree@imc.org

Cash In
on the Hottest Business
Opportunity to hit the U.S. this year!

Product Featured On the Rosie O’Donnell Show!  This is not an MLM ! ! !
Earn Full Time Income On A Part Time Basis ! ! !

We can show you how to profit daily and be a part of a growing $30 Billion dollar industry.

Self-service photo machines that vend sheets of personalized photo stickers in less than 1 minute are a
smashing success in cities throughout Asia, Hawaii and California where over 40,000 machines are vending
 an astounding 40 million sheets of stickers per month.  Photo sticker machines have become a multi-billion
dollar business in less than 1 year.

Photographic and Vending Industry experts expect Photo-Sticker Mania to explode across the U.S. in 1999 and
 strong demand is anticipated from the retail sector for Photo Sticker Machines to be placed in their locations.
 Call Now 1 - 888 - 386-4290

We are seeking qualified individuals who are looking to take advantage of a virtually untapped market opportunity
 in their area.  There are retail locations across the country….waiting!

Timing is Everything! Sticker Club Opportunity is:
Full Time Income / Part Time Hours
No Selling Required / Home based business
All Cash Business / A Proven Money Maker
This is not an MLM!  We are a real company with over 1,700 customers!
No office or Experience Required / Financing Programs Available
Minimum Investment Required

For a Free Video and Business package Call us Toll Free Today at
1 - 888 - 386-4290  Reference code JDC0428 when you call!

Live Customer Service Operators are available: M-Fr 9am-7pm & 4-9 on Sunday, EST. You can leave a message
anytime and a Customer Service Operator will return your call at the time you specify on the recording.
If you are outside the US, please fax your name, complete phone number,
EMail address (if applicable),
address and a good time for us to call you to fax number 1-954-742-4227.  Be sure to include your country.

We will respond to your International request as soon as possible.

Thank You For taking the time.

You personal Account managers at PhotoVend

Remove Info:
This e-mail message is being sent in accordance with proposed U.S. Federal regulations for
commercial e-mail
To be removed from future promotions at no cost to you, <A>HREF="mailto:REMOVE300@excite.com">
CLICK HERE</A>