Re: [core] Dynlink observation attributes

Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com> Tue, 06 November 2018 08:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=smartthings.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=TjJ9SU2lds+wu9h99kPzHKmDXTuyzbmYP9KFlPip9ps=; b=cZn9tw7ejNevTwq1ndEZEqg1S3ZGBrqQSoKvmVGxuWOUxIb0j/tD0yL5HaMLUcPN9c mR2LbzdxsBK4jbGKWL1ykGVmF3qJlDeYLidBYAPen52pgKMGqMDNisbb7UHOulAvnjEN fhclH8H4i4VKFPDTswmwHdK+FwvvAyrhJp/LVa2OSURVzODAk7pqONNAnPREM2GEQ0TY MMtoi6mQD+OefgXJQE+7+FYc9dSddoG55yT6Zvp/BDlQtpoAzvH6e0iECPsvxDJGvo8s Pi2P8gtgUevSya6kKp+lBjWP3juBJUae/mnG0L7MIz7FSIz+PW8CiEZDxRGhym+72dhh /hRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=TjJ9SU2lds+wu9h99kPzHKmDXTuyzbmYP9KFlPip9ps=; b=L/jUEckb3gToD2Sb2us1ATosxLk0kg/MlsoLpebiBkUUcrKr5pxErdE8+XDXsi6NSC uMcgr3jTyrZYgBVHCEKY6Gw0rnLHtn9lz+GXXCZOjKQeuc7G10/QDQ5FsGEr3W8GtIgI u7u3iBl+Nke1rmvWIWJRT/psqxO5VSOgAVG9xnw/mr5M6dUM4RdxCtygJ5YFmUpvowlM pSpAhscquEyssoJASJEnfozeBrhwVVQlcZtkDoLFJiYtd194S1h/bk9CJZsKCjLwUPYH W0tbA+I2BSOgX9gsBrq2hmgVi+l9ps8FTIS0A6qfrztiuj5rDpPnUwUafmum/8RI6xnB UQHQ==