Re: [core] Fwd: FW: I-D Action: draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation-00.txt

"weigengyu" <weigengyu@bupt.edu.cn> Tue, 05 July 2016 08:02 UTC

From: weigengyu <weigengyu@bupt.edu.cn>
To: Zhen Cao <zhencao.ietf@gmail.com>, Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:01:53 +0800
Cc: lwip@ietf.org, core@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [core] Fwd: FW: I-D Action: draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation-00.txt

Hi,

Some questions:
1. How large the NS is set for CoAP- Cocoa?
2. The ICMP latency is measured when the FTP background traffic is exiting,
or not?
3. For CoAP over TCP on GPRS, how many are the allocated bufffers inside the
andoid terminal?

Regards,

Gengyu WEI
Network Technology Center
School of Computer
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications