Re: [core] AD review of draft-ietf-core-cocoa-02

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 15 February 2018 12:40 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=oIPuxQ8pUnp0KtqxpF1vOR6OtvzXY3vQUym23ueguHcXdH/SYRs4Q0gxIdwZGKCpD6sjcye+1oK9QV7woC1n9xmaFH6tGngQDqDh6J0XqAC1KGuLdHpq/gqJD+hzRDtwDY7DsbFETAuV0GgKbLuKF9dPYS7KJes52ZpafF0YyJI=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;