Re: [core] Lars Eggert's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-new-block-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 05 May 2021 09:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1620205336; bh=G2rMWovlfsJQZNFqoIReubU+QAiXOod0Tp0d2cbUWkc=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=fKvjvvmGOwnJkrA7ypTHIhlqTfhXr8/sO7lbigru+/HVqPaWk0UpF8AG4aYBeg8jA TtK/8LHT6CHTrRaZUcORrabb0uCPz3Oq/RkMqZkWIrKORW006VTiTZB8lU1Q99evHb OExtPTVM68+NhPluK1VyW0Nme2/4YsoT+IdQXY7Zlbi6YP8P8U/tLfNrD4nyQ0k7aY FKWS2GDPoCHK1Vt/F8bNyC/kxDVPBRX9Tq5+Syof1hYp2ZTjRZUQKbRUrFv/obRIrK NR1akojQmqOcZTZaUjXFEEQXS0DnA3EimoK3gs3TWcQ1OODxLduX39z556earzu80B /xR2J0CNvLc0g==