Re: [core] comments on CORECONF drafts in WGLC

Ivaylo Petrov <ivaylo@ackl.io> Sun, 12 April 2020 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f3xHPj0Ayr/x8AeUSlibYCgfv27mfh44B5hmyA/iAvA=; b=z3s9veJVdsaaIoGcmHI/jVkRoujx6lZE0tay5alGpmw1ZwJSAGqdS0vD9NHK1rpVUQ tzjI/oRavmgNxE+mZTO8QTpujUVVfUC+DQVTmNcIpA3MBDuvTnWBK1EubcMODh72UAfM CRyG35a6DvWnSxbeW5GIsHfb0uz8g8zxWh6N0/Ou9KKK2RoFUYYhaINU/QQAJEB67pUM yAa34XNaCrNcuFKby64fzw1oAQAtqUhG7KiBwsONb3EA00L4k945mcr3JTK0iJQSF8xY cbpmbYHm5WAtH7ShMtE3MRC+NEI/aoMtW9DpzPjlYUFTnJUm9AjvmQK35IKxVMQgkhgx 7hFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f3xHPj0Ayr/x8AeUSlibYCgfv27mfh44B5hmyA/iAvA=; b=Ea5i2R3Qg41GlT0n+bQGVS6DX+WgLbrgip087a4+FGpEW9yJd5OuVQNEhYga4AN0cw DYZkyyObZZPgtnTtG/ETFYO65u8FgrR62X1F3o1Z+RcJYAXdDqmjOii5tBa2G5lw/tMw juXA6vSqmxqgZh52LbB6eQ+n2Ffbv94y9HXUp/VlAFF+nmgRMSpAks8jZ1TLf+cTpCaY V7A/IdrIeXLV3nj9mejw+ZXjpKLBA3WFL4gr1thBO2WjhVqHnwiOL0X/62HodwJFqhdG 04jv5xvTHD5qOQClTyi98rdXRkV6uyjoz5we8wPwP5mG88EfTjrJX6zYchkGZG0faSnd wbzg==