Re: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery-00.txt

Badis Djamaa <badis.djamaa@gmail.com> Tue, 02 April 2019 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oZGPXJtwNJjT47iO0uZ2p5yW/nxf6iEQUk2JApmcZoQ=; b=kBMP2JmgYs/K5tjdpRuxubQjjDPgeGgTKxZD3ciN46OHV+blhk3HofQzdBGvcW2+cs KfzpgIsD32Mi61GTyngH6qjBujzdiYIfZriqdLsPMibR2upbqJHxVuKRsE9jlVdTgDR/ FK5vqPY303C5s6imWqxndWFtcsH3Zp99et8xvLOHL9f7VO46/LYsoC4JwcGp0PKRbniZ 70G67ntlNKQ+/6eYjMXYLvOE+lXM7znNZt7BHhU29X65A+tl2kaMoUoN1Ik5I7S7vs+f D+LAHRpnB9f6ZsJikRl3IrLENyR1n9eIhJVWTe/aNfJI+FGrPswb8nI+TT2HzrPK8b+D X05Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oZGPXJtwNJjT47iO0uZ2p5yW/nxf6iEQUk2JApmcZoQ=; b=hjZ3ansgy0a30n/eJwP0JywG+6zDMyfVCRGPm/KYeCPCVtp43jyyCwFvJMGP5gwZBt Wy/iThjUqYftbI9QUN+oZaF5GuDn8KbNnPzFSaNjF741gsjB/ERp/DH0FEO3bRaxNZuA jcwRw0kK56ddW0xrQJjj1Xu8VKB2zhtjU5M0LFl1X1mkmJSj7b2g/5pK49eqLu/3Koti qqx4Jq/wpHXsMx6/ZkZ1O/YPIFjnpxgnjEL0IO0GCJ+Geb4ZXwAVYEZ28zxcicM17grs wEMeVvBYfVGnTZctqBJZSmgcliYDE19rgn8oAMgtN8M8QZtWEzZCv9+cHIgIioVPquRh arTw==