Re: [core] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 29 January 2021 15:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mrlzNbaPZzgZyJSwnN/vv7zmwMpCDhTbbRhDNLb+/lE=; b=pqMGeD2mBiez0guvTZG7DHVH1pqDztNIfbFXyvyuH6qKJfuCnQ8cMh2vj3aA19PJSr CJJcVm67o/nnBcY0XmSD5IcbwO9YTZwfrjjtjXx8pUWsQjd+7asUDV6Nyo/ca8vlqVYe JVniCvg2fMbs8Qd6pAI9+X9ZKkp+RbzFPpY8O2/Ci2+GOTM/iQoUcBjYUAD5fqDhz/e0 ONVsWN2UMZatNPsiUAGVS3u5mZ5ysC7upawYNTd4srD/2wFAHlAy8BftLp20hlmyi1v0 CGAW+kuDFG5QtUeekLrqb/T5rcVIIjzrdnE7kXmyzX8sEZIDOqxbAz1S9eBMw4os633B rwhQ==