Re: [core] Comments and questions on draft-jarvinen-core-fasor-02

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Mon, 02 December 2019 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=OGfCjqT2D3qVkMLmC rcE3iqKGQ8HogIn2GGF1PMF0R8=; b=ixV/iPVarcXcnGMTc/ier45pxmzNY1MmL 5862an0sOngIb2ZvYNa5oU4cijqAM0FS0e0i9ZEYdRYj18c7yfFFI+TSKzTgyPjm i5WwS26rZLlQU4CKo4QRTxAUFV4HNwxRP54diDp9uzFbJhwvKLolNohVSF/A2lSD c56zB1dcPM=