Re: [core] [DNSOP] WGA call for draft-lenders-dns-over-coap

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 21 September 2022 19:31 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.605 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=v+hhidKhq43k0ZA3hwAvMlLpViIIAB6mQxGPPtXk4tY=; b=MVvgoxR8Sf6GUyzLlt89nnRWuBZh0mvjGmK3bCLd22dmLdbRrxcVHTHhyvPbAd1o+s 8BGh6w1I3jS1yJpcLoTqefTW79naCXy7OkgXVKoc57gPcim0PDvopT9huuxGwVv8y/dH V3leU9Ev7dDMtrYwIKPEbrKSDQ0XFZUIuQZtsY5uctZ9+XBUhHtzL9GgBfwDGim487sA zBkrO3tpzwtRDRmzn6YpCDELwjlAaiMstLlLQZxsMbYk2XRa7WjyAFmUdk6uZvAnp5Zh 1OjygK+l3VqkzuRYTSfbCFyis2LJ1IMnuvO98hscUJwrbk4Z5sV94jgAKomk3Iv9EF9u +Iew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=v+hhidKhq43k0ZA3hwAvMlLpViIIAB6mQxGPPtXk4tY=; b=NWLmBnLRvg16LUPK8FQ/opxdzzG56RVQH07sSkTqqpHbo3zYTD2egxDbLJ8h3pZ738 TclpbQnnAqSMXuS1LJS1CvCFBqjJjkId7Z+cLpUXsr4FPgZJ6U++CvN9nqd7sPdv1foh ikINvsiYkMegTkFbJgYghsCsU8+Jb5DQiz3dOpNIjAr+fxYjTj/MeiRA/nZYVYsSUe7z oNLRA+2cY3yA3DwmHFasx0NzolQ5KqRhAIcTIwP+NsPUv6IjciEvyMSFcjYDljW38nbF z4KP/d5ADHo2l7vOFVmr5p/ZcyIK3MFfn/aP8SqgPn7WsO2git9prM/tPioqN9u8wa+b LpWg==