Re: [core] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-new-block-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 17 May 2021 10:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1621248354; bh=V24awEu7MVD5U63R2neblkWA1vIFZ90jmNQbfYhjI5o=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=snEWbvSJSV5xCmU7/OZbb3ruM464/jLd2dMSrPZlZdLNz8Ai94NooojLlquLrtKB1 vLX6mvnar3ksSGy7tReOyqomMwiBdcp5sgmyPG4hSfUwGIW8Z9DWX+jAv1wlv1lWMh M/FQ1fogMbM6UFgyD3lf5zICmpQ4hE2wKdsXWB6WNEq4+3brW2AEhORzDrGmOigXw3 tnRtE36+ObgW176XIYfs3AK4FtPZCJvOaxOA98SYlzGbNsd7G4BegIczr51J3BC3Dv 137HToEQDHixPpjEFvL5FtzvZ2ISwFoFZzIQwwemSm/WF8/ndcF4/V+zh6XezrTN2+ mzMxGRF40N58g==