Re: [core] [T2TRG] Review of CoRAL

Klaus Hartke <hartke@projectcool.de> Thu, 01 November 2018 10:03 UTC

From: Klaus Hartke <hartke@projectcool.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 11:02:23 +0100
To: "Christian M. Amsüss" <christian@amsuess.com>
Cc: T2TRG@irtf.org, draft-hartke-t2trg-coral@ietf.org, "core@ietf.org WG" <core@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [core] [T2TRG] Review of CoRAL

Hej Christian,

thanks a lot for this very detailed review! You're making a lot of
good points. Since several points seem to me worth a discussion on
their own, I will go through the list in the upcoming days one-by-one
and comment on them individually.

A question to the chairs of T2TRG and CoRE WG as this thread was
started on both mailing lists: Where would you like to see the
extended discussion to happen?

Best regards,
Klaus