Re: [core] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 03 November 2020 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1EYd9olTvnMT3F1K97Q1o6mLv+OndenAFMVPKyIy0mI=; b=kLIuk1FqKbHZWGX9NLgU6kuAIAOwuxNT/4wHNttC3+ZNGa1CnKcAyhBobwZWwuLBGN ZAl7oxVJo1nSS7S8W5bMy5M2G6aymrZlTR05mRq6ZrWfbGdN4LgIcb2eT22jVTpIwOi0 VBdQJAp62wWMyfib87d94JUH0zoT6tKkr6UGYia7iGkkRbHQgAA+y1CryDJtXUYVjc0/ 2vHRN2sdyASgClnYnnel5TqtHmp5b869A/XKEh7TN8BbtWIcTdbvRa9kOM+1r3njvhbH Hd8l4FAJwjk/M/ax1aHQkcxSp9uKkP6FTIG5YmRVqLVgsK8pDs09pXfUBBwFYjmYLB8t 0usw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1EYd9olTvnMT3F1K97Q1o6mLv+OndenAFMVPKyIy0mI=; b=qVxbfO2j21tLGefjG5CExZ995wu2fDNv2wYK+wngo67y+CCn8YaeKMOvXBdVlpyJ7B rr89KhOGzpxkvSYHq/FsJjh8cs+FeDCk8or3dWVc6QGk0YzoiFmxJ+XIKo+qdZEstZKT ciiW6NoYRseEt7EIxjRLTqrjtxfPgbmN9KyCrH8HT8urRZQubiXARQqMpG0n9M4dfH76 7T29cBsqwnTQ0yMK8KcQJ2VBxsHDn1062gQmthk2jVDfu28zkXUqC3EOCR7inuGeIGO0 blQsrxT/VLivknH0XKKR+Qqds6SiggQTn1IBUkGo/Y7cw6iMuw6VSfHct8Y9TCN4vmHz a9Lw==