Re: [core] Large asynchronous notifications under DDoS: New BLOCK Option?

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 07 April 2020 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1586281291; bh=NnTKUNempGvh7z/MhbD9tS/0qCskKu2X5UPkotvZgIs=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=eVz/KFEf+d5yBtYUdHD6YO7v7GeZCGd3D9iRFkQwmtxD4/JczoFhSaRPj9RbTLg6d uYOGLMFXC+YdeCx7hKGlEH8p3TKYb8xlG8v6EVTzIGZ/Of6i/5PT60IVyNOC8jMK7R 4sMkHQ4zKTpvDUS0zGtU/n7KLpcj2O9HMTx2/GrF4BHAx7QkxGrqt50tk33tmBJi8G hyLOvgV/8/r6+42ajV47bmplmmeZGJZcCMlwqhjLvJ7lDjbWW6Xwk7QLmvgo9ijljo +aoj8jsLbLn2WDRYs2UKB41DXnuSBqxQQ5OMofGBAYGazyev18ZNk2yeTY2XCsIz5P Q55Dj+CgaqYtQ==