Subject: [core] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04.txt
From: Carles Gomez Montenegro <[email-masked]>
To: core <[email-masked]>, DTN WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2026 09:49:17 +0200
List-Id: "Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) Working Group list" <core.ietf.org>

Hi again,

Just to clarify, -03 contained a too long line that made the diff quite
useless (many thanks, Carsten, for the heads-up!).

Revision -04 addresses this. If interested, please use the following link
to check the actual set of updates against the version that was presented
in IETF 125 (revision -02):
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-02&url2=draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04&difftype=--html

Cheers,

Carles and Anna

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2026 at 09:33
Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Constrained RESTful Environments (CORE) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) over Bundle Protocol
(BP)
   Authors: Carles Gomez
            Anna Calveras
   Name:    draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04.txt
   Pages:   36
   Dates:   2026-07-05

Abstract:

   The Bundle Protocol (BP) was designed to enable end-to-end
   communication in challenged networks.  The Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP), which was designed for constrained-node networks,
   may be a suitable application-layer protocol for the scenarios where
   BP is used.  This document specifies how CoAP is carried over BP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-coap-bp/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-coap-bp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
core mailing list -- [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]