Re: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-new-block-05.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 13 January 2021 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1610561621; bh=SzzxzxwiyeNXRblEFSUltBDxcOdHxRm2yUsMRunlJbw=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=buBQs+8khYXk1hGNBS7EctrvME6i5UEZ1UyRf/Q4bJYSAbZe4NRZDiodQGmp2xzay d90NuHclgm91Sd+ajHg+vVf98pk/AZy+9gFeFzUCGmPi2r+5HMAqsSlHv2voOQMa4p OCPbrLWt6PzpQDDbZBMZ7y41DOsNsERATiYl5IHvVlJ1j0+BRsB0TI0MQuqz/oYCtj qU7upCiaJdxHAh4YTvLgfNFwMMCBJFvj6uc3+PLBMPZEpRh/TXbnEOWsLpby9HjStT In4KghBa7KnkKdtsG5vr/zxjHv2rcou1MNKBoEOGTbML7YDYNvpRlhA72dYDxAfPzt 5ryurb/An+oQw==