Re: [core] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-new-block-11: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 03 May 2021 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1620045364; bh=8287P9c2HGTAnPWCFhfEjKtScV0oc4FjJxGJwOxV/4M=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=IUL7zGT7A9gSohZE1vZWFfLzGvl4eM0fJjDyr15GGi8E5vXkywD5VI5azHiCYIRJ7 lqedarG0nFdk8cuOYLSoVgB5iXBr/c9wcABXF0lUh6/1ZNPHHNuHkHAxNrZEOnoLUu IIvZsV8mdINWadz2o3fly42MidMmEkOn8bGNl5BzoH2mzYjWlYDu+FceUTdI+VZi/u ro49/7UnwCCRUoDM3L0d0mZW0vhLFDRUN2++si6qFq7OMwS59SHIfU/bkRGse3ZJ6L 5yxkPBL9RrKSlfmhfg00sDoH+JanYDpMfeaZEx1Osxi+bgL5hjQcpTBGh6MuwsCL8E LMIvQo80yBENQ==