Re: [core] [art] [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-core-problem-details-05

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 23 June 2022 23:36 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 19:35:38 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
References: <165511479760.19573.12671700576299137749@ietfa.amsl.com> <63D13796-758D-469B-AFA8-3050C9F87819@tzi.org> <dde9d36c-61e5-afcc-e15a-787c99d5fba9@it.aoyama.ac.jp> <CAN40gSuhSAOH3WRPETXU4s1468eXb_g-=sfWFmXXTvekEddqYQ@mail.gmail.com> <034DDF0F-FEF2-456B-B9ED-76B8F2B6C4BF@tzi.org> <CAN40gSuGJOChjAY9fFD5Gwqn9CaLH09-m5MKb5Gfg8HH9WYjvA@mail.gmail.com> <0359E066-79F3-4AAB-92A5-30B5E01D16CE@tzi.org> <CAN40gSuR12WE=NC-MqGvCX1z+XNVn+5X94VFH1qHE373gbQR_w@mail.gmail.com>