[COSE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-12.txt

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Mon, 24 August 2020 16:01 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'cose' <cose@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:01:46 -0700
Subject: [COSE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-12.txt

I have pushed up a new version of the COSE structure document which has the following changes:

1.  A new countersignature algorithm has been defined.  It uses the existing countersignature CDDL structure as there is not a difference here.
2. A pair of new header parameters have been defined for the new countersignature algorithm.
3.  The current countersignature algorithm has been marked as deprecated.
4.  There are a number of questions scattered throughout the document which can be found by searching for "QUESTION" that raise a number of questions that I think need to have some type of answer as the document progresses.

Jim