[COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-09.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Mon, 14 September 2020 16:41 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: cose@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:41:55 -0700
Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-09.txt

This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Hash Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-09-14

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax
   [I-D.ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct] does not define any direct methods
   for using hash algorithms.  There are, however, circumstances where
   hash algorithms are used, such as indirect signatures where the hash
   of one or more contents are signed, and X.509 certificate or other
   object identification by the use of a fingerprint.  This document
   defines a set of hash algorithms that are identified by COSE
   Algorithm Identifiers.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-09.html

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-09

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/