Subject: [COSE] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-cose-dilithium-10: (with COMMENT)
From: Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 08:38:40 -0700
List-Id: CBOR Object Signing and Encryption <cose.ietf.org>

Ketan Talaulikar has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cose-dilithium-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-dilithium/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the authors and the WG for their work on this document and for the
updates to address my previous comments.