Re: [cso] survey on research on CSO

Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@gmail.com> Wed, 23 November 2011 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=E5gBf4yG715pN0oCsRV6cQJJitgbWuTnnmKRvoOBv8o=; b=a7zgXVaXO+IK4/R54P6Ye3f4HnRHNjYSCHgq2YGghCSPFIgToZee1jugunjDXzSlm2 cSZwl2FWJl8P/yeG/R34hmh8DGWXDqzqNsnp5vTbYGz6OOJWpMYwPJ/kABCHYUOgyI2y nANMk5m5fc+ZvcX4OI/esoLIepdFRN2sggfYI=