Re: [cso] Potential CSO Research Area: Designing Routing to handle variable traffic loads

"Nicola Ciulli" <n.ciulli@nextworks.it> Tue, 30 August 2011 16:34 UTC

From: Nicola Ciulli <n.ciulli@nextworks.it>
To: cso@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:35:36 +0200
Subject: Re: [cso] Potential CSO Research Area: Designing Routing to handle variable traffic loads

Hi Young, all,

I can point the EC-funded GEYSERS project, as already introduced at the CSO workshop in Daejeon.
http://www.geysers.eu/

Imho, the following two deliverables are of specific relevance for the CSO works:

Deliverable 4.2: NIPS user-network interface and procedures
http://www.geysers.eu/images/stories/deliverables/geysers-deliverable_4.2.pdf

Deliverable 2.2: GEYSERS overall architecture & interfaces specification and service provisioning workflow http://www.geysers.eu/images/stories/deliverables/geysers-deliverable_2.2_update_final.pdf

Also some requirements and use cases documents from WP1 (D1.x), from the list in http://www.geysers.eu/index.php/deliverables, could be useful.

Hope this helps.