Re: [cso] Mailing List Sunset

Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net> Mon, 28 November 2011 21:08 UTC

From: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>
To: "robert@raszuk.net" <robert@raszuk.net>, Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>, Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:07:22 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "cso@ietf.org" <cso@ietf.org>

Robert,

I cannot push this work out of the IETF because it is not in the IETF. There is no WG, no planned BoF, not even a proposed BoF. If you are interested in bringing this work into the IETF, propose a BoF.

Alternatively, if you are interested in forming an IRTF RG, please coordinate with Lars and the IRSG.

                                               Ron