Re: [Curdle] Time to Review IANA SSH Registries Policies?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 08 February 2021 17:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jVqJV8S0wXcGUVyCo8J+UKepOZ2WsQGEkj4jriPXShA=; b=PUt0Asv/KWo6z8T953Iqts8pLOi3cT/2dTy4gv/weq0qparFu6w6dHeB1h5f44zoud vSOZ+WH+uloyEV/8qnToMdMxvpgMHMrlAWhlrYRilIuzxZ1VuB9NnPdpX01HqlBgvfLP LTlEpyAVCVToOpXfhKtUNxuHyMC7/d9fD1qSm1rFDUvChS165Imd5TfWRS89Nlx/ETs9 ZkjsBP4CPwdoAsF+itA6uv+flAkP//OSmLOTcaqhTQkAW1I/MOA959SvtaOPwnrwAEjA XNraUc2XVXLirCw7z3lSsmjsArPQIwv+vezfWM3Y5RStd1oMQ3gCjqPvrQHy3McIYnbe 02Gg==