Re: [Curdle] SSH/QUIC draft

denis bider <denisbider.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 05 August 2020 03:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ts9Q9OjDr/JRCv3ja2XgcEcKBahgOae2TXsJqTZ/YtU=; b=Fe88GNHlxdUsQQ6cBxNiuZ4skWbVcdOx497xdxj5PTgh9HhaGXPYkO4cwdZNhLGlTD ZZ8dUyZnhR66vR1QeFn4QaWvyLrOK5dNq3f+XiXAcznggd4YzykPh/EtqT12r5VqiYC5 uInPiW44up1UBKe/quESk8rxAJLs9gyLW84SGXiD7TUH06tq1lg2qQrvmzsdNkFj7E8Z SIX949z4dU+K+U0zy6kGlz6yntDRHsWTs9U63NzoDILR2oY0YYDSPJxXH2zfOz2brIuJ 1Y+yY+u8fNirFC0R+0ssWyuh4UOncqgheJwIZI10qhO4eahL7Dlm2jUOgUBY84T2nEFS GN0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ts9Q9OjDr/JRCv3ja2XgcEcKBahgOae2TXsJqTZ/YtU=; b=BR+LkMmyNQ4D/zBSjXSmGT9HR3JNofAF/vb6+BGZBlRi/Xxi1YJDkFkcZ5AVRnYV5X PrW2lGtZqKTbqq2wT33x397GKVcuGKD0OxrjSJymeYzdyegUmvwTS31FE0OtLHTZoC+p pSqxmiTFH8qpyQl9W2W4aO208uAk+/9cvSphZc5zpYwhd+xYATgU3HHv3+TnXoOQD1/U yMK4b8uXzY2TItwEazqeA9FGMrAcEwz8TFp9ifSYjJShfillehbrnVfQzphtC8mQvjAk 15prRnKee7FbLYn7uDNWKL0pX60kVZYZluKn1eTmlFfjK7D+HdirhJaAVbFk41Oy4WDC UJ7A==