Re: [Curdle] [Ace] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback

Mohit Sahni <mohit06jan@gmail.com> Fri, 29 October 2021 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ND/z7iYhhTfSNkgv64mVY0LoEfO+hN6/q/yWMgXsdsw=; b=oWrrohjNWv1TKjPX4dll8wlzNsFNf5z7izRSiYmtfcL+ZQ87BKRWYV74WVj/WLJScf 1aOU5a8s+aX7SAci7RNHDUWab8d0X8WiSxwFl2ub4z9Rpa2d0X1hCXde9HPk3Qu1QlWK S8/5gdbvTHCqZilxP3yhEeEpphZ8QEnlokFpJnZd5Tfx44/lo7Adejt0WhcmV8D1viLO UohE2d5SSdT43TZlkcW1rwtRPdA9I93ZBSRhggo87E5yPccuG6koZ9RETZ1QNDSjUaQY 4xH5hB6tNF6of3+wumypbcLoiV5trCRHzWC3naDZb36neA1xRrGmIV2LPSnZd8icaSM6 7VlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ND/z7iYhhTfSNkgv64mVY0LoEfO+hN6/q/yWMgXsdsw=; b=8HIJaZE+Uzte6yLzVxy90Js1f7nwn/sVHdZRpf2HJSvGHUpQ9orKsGBgJZXv3UN7Eg qbdeLmKvZOZjWNEzmpnZ2tVhUvSoaaKUtesW9ehAY+wlrox54/9bjvJbDNTCaMwKFg8p diNWIDNmRga53Y7zOe4lu4qUvTMDTvKejBaM4i/gnloIWBiOMNKdhZFoYyuapRgi2EKX qzALj+OYIqWT5vqWqNopaVidCrTtZ2R49nh7CKd09MGiYWTWEuCEc2auMHVz3yryNCw1 DwQTn+cjo/cEW8bf9/Nnzfk4GAdXTCjn+4mi9tG8enMAEuiJ9ne3zmSClN6JVuBwWToU Yc7w==