Re: [cuss] Ratification of "Standards Action" guideline for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 16 April 2014 15:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:20:28 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: James Rafferty <jay@humancomm.com>, "'DRAGE, Keith (Keith)'" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, 'Alan Johnston' <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com>
References: <533DDDE5.9030101@bell-labs.com> <533EC296.2080603@alum.mit.edu> <CAKhHsXFSXaY=Ch_YKfVN6AyYmF_UCVzy4wdoj-mBjLKXjHyGsQ@mail.gmail.com> <533F0885.7040503@alum.mit.edu> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B1873A1@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <534C9283.3010206@alum.mit.edu> <CAKhHsXECj+HsBNYju8kE8yUJ9-ijdvs6KTPnnO6wW_4A_UqRXw@mail.gmail.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B187709@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <534D8474.70403@alum.mit.edu> <03fd01cf58f2$03946320$0abd2960$@humancomm.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1397661629; bh=7fgtGJY7VlF1/FpmWE88hZVxXbrtvx+vWclx6phvLd0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=fFMZ4u+2CMYXg8DNO0VhipwVtIC51EzXkgdyYRUgpsspKTf/DjugWYA2f2EWToKBm vEMTwdlAzA5I5Oj/oCrqdV8Zd/LgfEukdWMHOs85WIpkf6yaRCC6yJtp2uu3c5de/M af03ZEivdclX9X61VPMXoLFP8zkRqFMPhddEbQWBf7ZKa6/EOQ0LmysFdQs68gpKOr eT1JJ6rgmT3kRZywCkPOdBc1VVHvvV/cDamaYIga7SJBiSNxKtwyWtoRAvRMT7GzR8 sW/X9F7Bj6CFmfJSx6GTRNT65FKL96dCzqvAbikmj2mxefy9xanET++7tabTB+fMFZ 86+QSzUby2bjw==